Manufactured Homes

If you plan to bring a mobile home (CSA Z240) or manufactured home (CSA A277) into the Regional District of Fraser-Fort George, you must confirm that:

  • the home is certified by CSA standards with the CSA label attached and the construction documentation must be available
  • the home has a ground snow load of 4.3 kPa or greater
  • the home has a valid BC registration

Many out-of-province units do not meet these requirements. If your unit does not meet snow load requirements, an engineer may need to review it and suggest possible fixes before a building permit is issued.

Required documents 

The following documents are required before you can apply for a permit: