New Homes and Cabins Permits

If you are constructing a multi-family dwelling, contact Building Inspection Services for specific building permit requirements. You can also contact Development Services for zoning requirements.

How to apply

You can submit Building Permit applications and documents by:

  • email, hand delivery or mail
  • the HUB Online portal that tracks applications

HUB Online 

Required documents

The following documents are required to apply for a single-family style dwelling permit:

For gas and electrical permits, contact Technical Safety BC.