There are many types of Land Use Development applications and permits. You can contact Development Services for help determining what is required for your project.
Different fees apply to different permits and processes:
|Zoning Bylaw Amendment*||$900|
|Official Community Plan Amendment*||$900|
|Rural Land Use Bylaw Amendment*||$900|
|Combined Official Community Plan and Zoning Amendment*||$1,200|
|Temporary Use Permit||$600|
|Development Permit - Delegated||$150|
|Development Permit Amendment - Delegated||$75|
|Development Permit - Non-Delegated||$225|
|Development Permit Amendment - Non-Delegated||$225|
|Development Variance Permit||$350|
|Development Permit with Variance||$350|
|Liquor License Referral||$1,500|
|Cannabis Retail Sales Referral*||$1,500|
Notification of Application Sign Rental
Contact Development Services to determine if you require a sign before submitting a sign rental application form and fee.
A $100 refund is issued if the sign is returned in satisfactory condition.
*Notification of Application sign may be required
Land Use Development Applications can be submitted by either:
- Filling out this application form [PDF/1MB] and submit by email, mail or hand delivery, along with supporting documents
- HUB Online, an application portal to make and track applications online
We appreciate your patience as we launch this new service. For assistance, contact us or use the feedback button in the portal.
For building permit application forms, visit our Building Permits page.
- Development Permit applications take one to five weeks
- Temporary Use Permits take up to three months
- Official Community Plan amendments take up to six months.
- Zoning amendments take a minimum of four months
You are encouraged to contact Development Services to discuss your specific application and its projected timeline.